Our New Braunfels Team Is Ready To Help Treat Your Condition With Chiropractic Care
At Texas Clinic of Chiropractic, we understand the benefits of quality care and the need to create a healthy environment when treating your condition. Our highly skilled chiropractors strive to ensure that every exam is thorough and targets the specific areas of your concern. Furthermore, we ensure that your treatment plan is tailored to your needs.
Why Choose Chiropractic Services?
Chiropractic care focuses on treating neuromusculosketetal problems, and the effects of these issues have on your health and well-being. Chiropractic services can also prevent injuries from reoccurring, relieve pain, restore mobility, and speed up the healing process. In addition, all of the treatments are safe, non-invasive, drug-free, and effective. It is no wonder our patients prefer chiropractic care than medicine and surgery when dealing with a health problem.
Conditions We Treat with Chiropractic Care
- Neck, back, and knee pain
- spinal misalignments
- work and sports-related injuries
- auto accident injuries
- headaches and migraines
- Bulging and herniated discs
Our Services in New Braunfels
At Texas Clinic of Chiropractic, we take everything into account during your initial exam and leave no stone unturned when we recommend treatments. Our chiropractors are proud to offer the following chiropractic services:
- Gonstead Technique – This technique corrects any spinal subluxation that may interfere with the nervous system.
- Knee Pain Treatment - Since we treat the body as a whole, we may make suggestions regarding your everyday tasks. We want you to pursue your life's passion, and we'll do whatever necessary to help you perform your daily activities with healthy knees.
- Pediatric and Prenatal Chiropractic – We work with expectant mothers and young children, setting the tone for proper spinal alignment, good posture, and comprehensive care that lasts a lifetime.
- Fibromyalgia Treatment – The symptoms of fibromyalgia can affect the way you go about with your life. Our chiropractic team has the necessary tools and services to help reorient the body away from pain caused by fibromyalgia.
- Weight Loss and Nutritional Counseling - Dietary habits can affect every aspect of the body. Our treatment plans include recommendations on how to lose weight, what healthy foods will combat inflammation, and what meals are best to coincide with your body.
- Neuropathy - We understand how pain can lessen your quality of life. Our goal is to rehabilitate and restore your positive outlook without the pain in your life.
Safe and Effective Chiropractic Care in Texas
At Texas Clinic of Chiropractic, our chiropractors take pride in giving you the most optimal services when helping you with your condition. Call our New Braunfels clinic at 830-282-7993 to schedule an appointment with our doctors.